Visual Compliance empowers your reclassification team to efficiently make correct decisions regarding your goods' USML or CCL classifications, improving compliance while saving valuable time.
While the free BIS online decision tools such as the Commerce Control List (CCL) Order of Review Decision Tool can be helpful in understanding the steps and decision points required, it is only for those USML items that you have already determined are moving to the CCL. Our solution goes much further, covering both the DDTC and BIS portions of the Order of Review. Beyond providing guidance, it actually helps organizations reclassify products, parts, and technology previously on the USML and subject to the ITAR into their new USML categories or CCL ECCN numbers under the EAR, greatly reducing the amount of effort and time required by your key knowledge workers. It also creates a complete, defensible audit trail.
The Visual Compliance Export Control Reform Research Center presents all the required information (including the new rules for "Specially Designed" and the "catch and release" process) in an easily accessed intuitive format that makes thorough reclassification research much less of a struggle.
- A central resource of up-to-date information that helps you step through the Order of Review
- Advanced text search of all new and old export regulations
- Intuitive display to accelerate the human decision making process
The Visual Compliance Export Control Reform Product Matrix enables your company to implement a methodical automated reclassification workflow and build a defensible audit record. Easily store items undergoing reclassification and communicate the information across the organization.
- Assign new USML and CCL classifications to your items using a methodical workflow
- Automatically build a defensible audit record
- Save time and increase accuracy with bulk processing tools