Comprehensive OFAC, SDN and Sanctions Screening Software
A robust OFAC Compliance Software Solution is necessary to ensure you do not do business with people or risk countries designated by OFAC on its watch lists—SDN and others. The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), a division of U.S. Department of the Treasury, administers and enforces foreign assets control in support of U.S. Sanctions programs, including organizations, individuals and risk countries that sponsor terrorism, narcotics trafficking, money laundering, and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
Our web-based OFAC compliance software integrates OFAC regulatory processes, and SDN, AML and sanctioned and embargoed country screening into your current business processes to help you achieve the OFAC compliance level specific to your industry. It also makes sure you stay up-to-date with changes to OFAC regulations and sanctions, as well as with updates to the SDN, sanctioned and embargoed countries, and other watch lists. Watch lists such as Foreign Sanctions Evaders, Consolidated Sanctions, FINCEN, Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), and Sectoral Sanctions Identifications (SSI) lists.
OFAC compliance software advantagesmore +
Meeting OFAC and other counter-terrorism financing (CTF) and anti-money laundering (AML) regulatory requirements can be costly; failing to comply can be even more expensive, impacting your brand value, your bottom line (OFAC fines and penalties), and your executives' liberty.
The Visual Compliance OFAC compliance software helps you streamline and simplify your OFAC, AML and financial compliance efforts, helping you to cost-effectively:
- Comply with OFAC, USA PATRIOT Act, and Sarbanes-Oxley regulations
- Screen against U.S. government and international watch lists such as the SDN watch list to ensure you comply with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism legislation.
- Prevent OFAC compliance violations, including OFAC fines and penalties, of country embargoes and sanctions
- Reduce OFAC compliance and OFAC software training costs with superbly designed user-centric intuitive interfaces, integrated help and process-driven workflows
- Integrate OFAC, AML, and sanctioned and embargoed country screening into your business processes for greater efficiencies
- Realize a quick return on investment consequent to your staff getting more done and focusing on what matters
Key OFAC screening featuresmore +
With more than 30 years of trade and financial (OFAC) compliance automation expertise, the Visual Compliance OFAC compliance software provides the functionality, flexibility, and accuracy to cost-effectively manage rapidly changing OFAC compliance regulations.
- Robust, comprehensive OFAC compliance management functionality
- Advanced watch list data preparation techniques for faultlessly accurate content, updated daily in our OFAC compliance software
- Real-time entity, and sanctioned and embargoed country screening
- Secure internet-based technologies plus optional built-in integration capabilities for SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Salesforce and other ERP and CRM environments, eCommerce and legacy software applications
- OFAC screening Bulk-processing with self-serve and full service options
- Audit recording, escalated notifications and alerts, and dynamic OFAC re-screening
- Sophisticated and relevant watch list matching software algorithms that significantly reduce false positives
- Risk Country alerts for countries under OFAC sanctions, such as Iran, Russia and the Ukraine, in entity searches, independent of the entity being screened
- User-centric workflows and intuitive interfaces for quick learning curve, rapid uptake and reduced training costs
- Comprehensive set of selectable U.S. and international regulatory watch lists, including the SDN list PLUS the ability to easily include internal watch lists
- Robust, flexible case management tools
- OFAC Compliance and management reporting with drill-down access to granular data
- Up-to-date and fully searchable OFAC and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws, regulations, orders, guidelines and contacts
- Highly scalable architecture
- Advanced, industry-standard security features
Comprehensive watch listsmore +
The OFAC SDN is just one of the U.S. and international watch lists you need your OFAC compliance software solution to screen against. To be truly OFAC–compliant, organizations must also search a multitude of other watch lists, including the Foreign Sanctions Evaders, Consolidated Sanctions, FINCEN, Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), and Sectoral Sanctions Identifications (SSI) lists.
For more information about our Visual OFAC software, visit our dedicated Visual OFAC site, call toll-free 1-877-328-7866 (Intl: 716-881-2590) and talk to one of our OFAC and sanctions compliance consultants, or send an email.